February, 17 2024 - 7:30pm
PRECONCERT CHAT: 6:45pm
• Rachmaninoff performed his Third Piano Concerto with the New York Philharmonic under the baton of Gustav Mahler
• The Third is considered one of the most difficult and demanding piano concertos
• Natasha Paremski won the Gilmore Young Artist Prize when she was eighteen
- Schumann Manfred Overture, Op. 115 | 12 mins
- Hindemith Nobilissima visione Suite | 21 mins
Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No. 3 in D Minor, Op. 30 | 40 mins
Natasha Paremski, piano
Whitehead Auditorium. Reservations Required.
Tickets $28 each. Call (229) 333-2150.